How to Manage your Money – Online Workshop – December 1 at 7:30PM
Date & Time
Date - December 01, 2020
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Your financial well-being depends on your ability to understand and use financial information in a way that helps you make good decisions. If you’re like most Canadians, were not born with money management talent. However, the amazing thing about money management is that it’s a skill, and if it’s a skill, it can be learned. If you would like to learn more about what your money can do, sign up for this build your own workshop.
After registration closes, we will be asking everyone registered their preferred 2 topics to discuss during this workshop and the 3 most popular will be what we focus on. The topics you can choose from are:
- Budgeting: where is your money going and why is that important
- Retirement: questions to ask to start a goal and move toward the goal
- Dollar cost averaging: why is it important to your investments and future goals
- Building Blocks: Compound Interest. The Rule of 72.
- Saving: The dangers of Credit Card Debt.
- Stock Market Basics: Why is there a Stock Market? Where do Market Returns Come From?
- Stock Market Investing: Active or Passive? Costs
- Stocks vs Bonds: Pros and cons of each
This workshop will be 1 hour with an optional 30 min Q&A period afterwards.
***Please just select one ticket per household. Participants will be emailed a Zoom link at least 24 hours before the workshop.***